Sunday, January 21, 2024

Where did I go?!?!

Well....I've been busy since I lost posted. I changed schools, my Mama died; my oldest son moved out and then got married; my middle child lives at home and started college this week; and my youngest son started college in August--about 90 miles from home. 

And we just finished a busy Santa season.

It's been a bit of a whirlwind.

My plan is to post more often. I have a lot of websites and tools I'd like to share. Stay tuned...

But for now....pictures....

Our youngest is a member of the Greyhound Sound at ENMU. (The one with his hat on backwards)

The boy left his 70 pound puppy. He's "Grandpa's" buddy.


Santa and Mrs. Claus visited the nursing home where my mother spent her last 6 months.

Our newest outfits. (The backs say "Santa" and "Mrs. Claus")

Got to spend time with my sisters right as school was starting. Mama's service was the day before school started.


Our son got married in Arizona.

Most recent news! Our son's band won Metallica's "For Whom the Band Tolls" contest (College division 2/3). This shot is from ESPN. My son is the clarinet right behind "marching" on the banner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...