Saturday, March 16, 2013

I cannot believe it!

If you have small children, you probably read that title in the voice of Quincy from Little Einsteins. That is how I typed it!

I just completed C25K W5D3. This fat girl (at 280 pounds!) just ran 20 minutes without stopping! I never went below 3 MPH. I started at 3.5, and went down .1 every song. I had just moved to 3.0 when it was time for cool down.

My final song was Britt Nicole's Gold. One line is "you're worth more than gold!" And it's true.



6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Good for you Julie! Congrats! I am super excited for you! Week 5 Day 3 is next for me. Unfortunately I am unable to run til next week sometime because I had surgery yesterday. I am so looking forward to that jog tho! Just to see if I can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you following a plan for the running? I was walking, but I think running might be more of the challenge I need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! I didn't even make it through week 1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing the C25K and using the free app.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).