Thursday, September 12, 2013

“Living and Active” Challenge

I found a really neat challenge that I decided to join (and it's not too late if you want to join too!).

Clare, over at Peak 313, is hosting her second annual "Living and Active" Challenge.




She explains the name of the challenge here:
Are you wondering how I came up with the name? Knowing that I wanted to do a challenge for you, yet being conflicted on how I would do it, one day in church God gave me my answer! We were reading in Hebrews and came upon 4:12.

“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”

It hit me square between the eyes and gave me the inspiration to start this challenge: “Living and Active”.  My goal and passion is to get you into God’s Word which holds the keys to getting us Living & Active!



The challenge areas are:

  • Physical (exercise at least 4 days a week for at least 25 minutes)
  • Spiritual (memorize the weekly verse and do the key challenge)
  • Accountability (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and weekly blog link-up posts)
The challenge begins on Monday, September 16th and runs for 5 weeks.  I'm looking forward to this.  Want to join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...