Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013

Today is the beginning....

Starting weight: 306.2 (officially, the highest weight I've ever seen on my scale!)

I woke up about 10, but stayed in bed to finish my book. :) (Last year I read 36, I wonder how many I'll finish this year?)

I went for a walk today. 2 miles at the soccer park. I finished just as the sun was setting.  It was really cold! But I didn't stop until I finished both miles.

Today, I avoided the left over Christmas candy and salty snacks that were available in abundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...