Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

This morning I ate a banana before I left the house. I wasn't necessarily hungry, but I know I need to eat something healthy in the morning.

Then I bundled up and walked 2 miles.  It was coooold!  (brrr)  Siri said it was 16 degrees when I started and 19 when I finished.

I went to Wal-Mart and bought some food for my office.  If I have healthy stuff, I won't waste money and calories on junk food.  I bought apples, bananas, a jar of pineapple, cottaage cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, sliced ham, whole grain thin sandwich rounds, laughing cow cheese, carrots, raisins, and cashews. I also got a case of SlimFast shakes for when I can't get a healthy meal. I got back to the office and portioned stuff out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...