Friday, June 19, 2015

Journaling

 I normally post about my physical journey to become half the woman I started. I am still working on that, although recent health issues have caused me to slow down a bit.  But as I'm learning in my Health and Wellness class, spiritual wellness is a key ingredient to achieving wellness. This week I've been experimenting with Bible journaling. I'm doing a study on the book of Proverbs and I'm journaling as go. I'm not the greatest artist (especially of people), but I'm not letting that stop me. I started with simple supplies: a $4 sketch book, a box of 16 crayons, a dozen colored pencils, a fine Sharpie, and a pencil with a good eraser.









 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...