Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I'm a Brand Ambassador!

I am so excited!!  I have shared some of My Favorite Things before.  I love my Brooks running shoes with my SuperFeet inserts and, my Hickies lace replacements. I've talked about my Active Faith t-shirts and my Hippie Runner headbands. One of my latest favorites is my FlipBelt that holds my keys and my phone when I run.

But there is one item that I literally could not run without. My Enell sports bra. I got my first Enell sports bra several years ago--long before I ever considered running. But when I started running 3 years ago, my Enell sports bra was there for me. It supported me through C25K (couch to 5K) when I thought I was going to die running for just 90 seconds, to my first 5K, and even a 10K (where I ran for an hour and 45 minutes without stopping!).

Today, I learned that I have been selected as an Enell brand ambassador, and I could not be more excited!  While I will receive some products in exchange for my service, I would not have applied if I did not believe in them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...