Sunday, March 13, 2016

FFL Week 2

The theme for this week's Faithful Finish Lines is setting goals. I loved this statement from Sara.


My goal for the next 7 weeks is to improve my 5K PR (personal record). I don't have a local race around that time, so I'll do it on my own. I may find a virtual race like the (Im)Prove Your Self(i.e.) or maybe Run with Grace or This Princess Wears Running Shoes

By April 15th, I will complete a 5K (3.1 miles) in 45 minute or less. This is 1 minute and 4 seconds faster than my best time so far.



...

1 comment:

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...