Tuesday, January 31, 2017

13.6

No. That wasn't a typo. I didn't do a half marathon (13.1 miles).  Although some day I want to run a Disney Half Marathon.  I have some numbers to share.
I have gone 31 days without drinking a Diet Coke.





I have gone 4 weeks without eating sugar. (Except for the little bits I've discovered in my ranch dressing, but I'm working on that.)

But what does all of this have to do with the 13.6?!?!?  I'm glad you asked.  In the first month of 2017, I have lost 13.6 pounds.

13.6 pounds!!

Getting closer to my goal!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...