Wednesday, June 5, 2013

National Running Day!

When I heard that today is National Running Day, I decided that I HAD to run! Even though I ran yesterday.  And even though I went to Zumba first.  Even though I haven't run much in about a month. I ran!



This picture is before my run. (With my National Running Day bib!).  Once again, I relied on a 9 year old photographer, so it's a bit fuzzy!



Here is me after an hour of Zumba and running 2 1/3 miles.  (I was much more tired than I look.)



I run because I can!  I never thought I could be a runner.  And I don't run very fast.  But I run.


Here are some new running quotes.









2 comments:

  1. Way to go Julie!!!! I celebrated National Running Day too by running a mile...and then stopping cause of my back. ARGH! I'm glad one of us was able to get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!!!!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...