Saturday, February 27, 2016

10K here I come!

I'm ready to head out the door for the Pecos Valley Stampede 10K (6.2 miles). I've only completed that distance twice--both races. The first was 2 years ago and all hills (13 flights of stairs according to my FitBit!!) and I ran the whole time. The second time I fell during the first mile and ended up walking most of it.
My "Flat Mama" with my favorite things:  Enell sports bra*, Brooks Running shoes with green Super Feet inserts,  Hickies laces, Road ID, Flipbelt, and Bluetooth headphones.


I'm ready to run!! 


*Disclosure: All of the above are products I've found on the journey and I bought myself. I am now a Social Ambassador for Enell, but I loved them for many years first! Enell provided me with the Biscay Green special edition bra and the tank top. If you love the color, you can preorder and shipping is free until the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...