Saturday, June 17, 2017

Onderland is a Beautiful Place!

Just over a month ago, I announced that I could see Onderland.  The last 4 weeks have been torture. I was about ready to throw out my scale. I was down to 201. Then I went up and down and up and down. As high as 207 and as low as 200.4. But I just could not cross that line. Until yesterday.  And today too. (I was afraid after all of the ups and downs I would be back over the line this morning.  But I wasn't!!)  And I was not just barely into Onderland (although I would have taken that!!) I was at 198.6! I made it with a pound to spare. I am now about 45 pounds away from my tentative goal of 153.2 (half a Julie).  As I get closer, I'll figure out where I want to stop.




1 comment:

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...