Sunday, November 4, 2018

More Yosemite Half Marathon Pictures

Blogger wouldn't let me upload any more picture on the last page. So here's more.

I took a picture of another runner, and she took one of me. Almost ready to start.

Getting closer


Waves were determined by estimated finish time. I was in slowest wave.


Image may contain: tree, plant, bridge, outdoor and nature
The only picture I took during the race. My battery drained too quickly.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Julie Long Donahue, people smiling, hat, tree, outdoor and closeup
The race announcer.



1 comment:

  1. The stunning head-turner of America's national parks, and an Unesco World Heritage site, Yosemite (yo-sem-it-ee) accumulates the dedication of all who enter. From the cascade striped rock dividers buttressing emerald-green Yosemite Valley to the skyscraping mammoth sequoias https://www.assignmentspot.co.uk/ catapulting into the air at Mariposa Grove, the spot rouses a feeling of stunningness and love – four million guests wend their way to the nation's third-most seasoned national park every year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...