Monday, April 10, 2023

New Look for an Old Blog

It's been a while! I haven't posted in a couple of years. So much has changed. I've changed careers--again.  In October, I returned to the classroom--my first love. The last time I was in the classroom, I was 9 months pregnant--with my 19 year old! 

I'm teaching 5th grade--right where I started.

I'm learning an entirely new language. And re-learning some old terms. When I last taught, we had a few options for on-line learning--now everything is available on-line.

In my repurposed blog, I'm going to chronicle my adventures.  I've already started discovering ways to get free and inexpensive stuff for my classroom.  (Here's my Donor's Choose Link.  If you sign up under me, I'll get a bonus.  Let me know you sign up, and I'll contribute to your first project!)

I will share resources I find. Mostly free ones, but if I find some really good paid ones, I'll share them too.  I'll make it clear which if it's free or paid.

And I will share fundraising tips from my days as a band mom, choir mom, Boy Scout mom, Girl Scout Mom, youth group Mom, and school Mom.  Since my youngest will graduate next month, I'll be hanging up the Fundraiser Mom hat. Watch my Fundraiser Mom video below.


Come along with me as I take this journey.  Buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support on this journey. Please be nice (to me and to other commenters).

Donors Choose Update

Since my previous post on Donors Choose , a lot has happened. Shortly after I changed schools in August, I was invited to be a Donors Choose...